Monday, February 06, 2006

Random thoughts

I am glad the weekend is over so I can rest. For people who work weekends Mondays are great. Today I made cupcakes that looked like kittens. They were very cute. I watched both of my sons compete in a scholars bowl match, they did an excellent job.
On Thursday I took a six hour trip, one way, with the rest of the school board. We stayed the night in Wichita on the way. Not a good place to stop for the night, we still had to wake early and finish the drive, Emporia would have been much more sensible. I was surprised at how much fun I had on this trip.
My sister and I gave a tea party for my nieces birthdays on Sunday. It was fun. I always forget how tired 15 little girls can make a person.
I didn't really get excited about the game this weekend. I usually do even if I don't really care who wins. I didn't even make any food. My son made his chicken wings, which rock, so we didn't starve. Oddly, I didn't even drink a beer.

No comments: