Sunday, March 05, 2006

Drinks and pictures

Last night I took a night off from the Skating Rink to watch my sons' basketball game. It was so nice to have a Friday night off. To celebrate we went to my sister's house to play cards. After a few Bacardi and cranberry juice drinks we think we are very funny. I become quite the smartass when mixed with alcohol. I hope nobody was hurt.
After I went home I realized I was still to drunk to go to bed so I went for a walk. It was cold outside and I probably would have made it home much sooner but found somebody to talk to. I also talk way too much when drinking. I made it to bed at 3:00 A.M. and had to be up at 6:30 A.M. to go to work. (that is me whining)
After I came home from the Skating Rink tonight we started going through a tub of old pictures. I can't think of anything to do more fun than that. Looking through old pictures always makes me laugh and appreciate my life. It really has been blessed.
Good night I'm going to bed.

No comments: