Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nanowrimo

Curly Top would not fall asleep last night so I went in to lay with her for a few minutes. I fell asleep without brushing my teeth, washing my face,taking off my bra, or putting the clothes in the dryer. I felt pretty skanky when I woke up this morning.
One thing I did do last night was pull up my nanowrimo novel and start reading it for the first time since November 30th. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, still crap, but better than I remembered. If you have never heard of http://www.nanowrimo.org/ go there and read about it. I had so much fun last year I really can't wait to start again this year. I know that writing 50,000 words of crap in 30 days doesn't sound like fun, but it is. I actually read about it and kept up on some of the participants progress for a few years before I tried it. I don't recommend that approach though; jump in with both feet this year, it doesn't hurt, much.

No comments: