Thursday, May 18, 2006

School is almost out!

"If I had a blog I would post regularly"... Yes, I have said this to myself when reading someone else's blog. Yet here I am not posting regularly.

We are in the middle of the end of the school year race. Music programs, award shows, graduations, when will it end? Next week, yea! Then we will be going into June which is full of ball games and practices.

I just found out an acquaintance of mine has wrote a book. It is Growing Up with Roy and can be found at www.lulu.com/conrardy. I was making plans to buy this book today when a thought hit me, 'what if I don't like it?'. I'm sure everybody who knows an author has had this same dilemma. If you read it and don't like it what do you say? Since this is actually one of my favorite types of book to read I'll probably have the opposite problem. When I read a memoir I feel really close to the author. I'll be acting like we're best friends, practically family, and this poor guy will be trying to avoid the kinda creepy lady from down the street.

No comments: