Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Not much to say

Well I did not reach the goal of 50,000 words. I came close with 48,000 words, about 40,000 of them I am happy with. Not bad, at first I was mad at myself for failing, but I wrote more than I would have if I would never have tried.

Pookie is in the hospital so I stopped in after work and watched him while Fria Chica had a shower. He is so stinkin' adorable. He is a chubby ball of sunshine. He has had bronchitis and wasn't getting enough oxygen so he has to sleep in a tent. He sounds a lot better today.

Not a lot to say really. I'm not even angry about anything! I am tired though, so I am off to bake a cake for the cake raffle, then to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Sorry, I didn't see your post, I barely look at comments, by problem completely.

Sorry that you didn't get to your goal of 50k. You were close though! Just keep writing (and reading, you've got a huge list of books you've read and liked!)